What Financial Institutions Need to Know About Digital Accessibility in 2019
An Exclusive Webinar for ABA Members
Original Presentation Date: April 9, 2019
Tim Springer, CEO of ABA Endorsed Provider Level Access, shares insights on:
• Why financial institutions should pay special attention to digital accessibility
• Key digital accessibility trends and developments
• Regulations, enforcement, and the impact of the current administration
• Recent lawsuits involving financial institutions
• Accessibility best practices, including information about WCAG 2.1
Please complete the form to access the recorded presentation, slides, and transcript.
About the Presenter
Tim Springer - Founder and CEO
Tim Springer has dedicated nearly two decades to ensuring that technology will not only meet regulatory standards but also support real world use by individuals with disabilities. As a leader in the digital accessibility industry, he has provided compliance solutions to thousands of organizations as well as advised large corporations and Federal agencies on technical challenges and best practices required to successfully achieve accessibility. Tim was named named a White House “Champion of Change” in 2014.
*All fields are required
If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org